Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
ooey gooey yummy molten chocolate cakes. I've made these a few times and each time they turn out perfect. My husband loves them!
- 4 (1 ounce) squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup thawed Cool Whip Topping
- Preheat oven to 425°F & butter small (approximately ¾ cup) custard cups or any small dish you have. Place cups/dishes on a baking sheet just in case there is an over spill.
- Place chocolate & butter in a large microwaveable bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute (until butter melts). Stir with a whisk until the chocolate & butter is smooth then stir in the sugar until well blended. Whisk in the eggs & egg yolks and stir in flour. Pour the batter into the 4 cups. Bake 14 minutes or until the sides are firm but centers soft (keep an eye on them it is important not to overcook – cooking time could be slightly less then directed above).
- Take cakes out of the oven and let them stand for one minute before inverting cakes onto plates. If cake doesn’t come out easily run knife around the sides.
- Serve immediately with ice cream or whipped cream.