Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
For the French requirement of the Zaar World Tour Contest. This is from Yummy Baguette.
Make and share this Molten Chocolate Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat the oven to 500°F.
- Melt 3.5 oz of chocolate in a saucepan over low heat, or in the microwave oven. Add the butter.
- In another bowl, mix the eggs, sugar and flour. Pour in the chocolate and butter mixture.
- Prepare four individual molds/ramekins. coat them with butter, then flour.
- Fill the molds with 1/3 of the mix. Add two chocolate squares in each mold, then cover them with the rest of the mix.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- These cakes are best eaten warm (with the chocolate still melted inside.