Fast, easy, delicious, elegant. Recipe from kraftfoods.com. DH wants his next one served with ice cream instead of whipped topping. Batter can be made one day ahead of time and kept in refrigerator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Butter 4 (3/4 cup) custard cups or souffle dishes and place on a baking sheet.
- 3Microwave chocolate and 1/2 cup butter in large microwavable bowl on high 1 minute or until butter is melted.
- 4Stir with wire whisk until chocolate is completely melted.
- 5Stir in sugar until well blended.
- 6Whisk in eggs and egg yolks.
- 7Stir in flour.
- 8Divide batter between prepared custard cups.
- 9Bake 13 to 14 minutes or until sides are firm but centers are soft.
- 10Let stand 1 minute.
- 11Carefully run small knife around cakes to loosen.
- 12Invert cakes onto dessert dishes.
- 13Sprinkle with additional powdered sugar.
- 14Top with 1 Tbsp of whipped topping and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Molten Chocolate Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 611.7
- Calories from Fat 375
- Total Fat 41.7 g
- Saturated Fat 24.5 g
- Cholesterol 281.7 mg
- Sodium 211.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 45.1 g
- Protein 7.3 g