Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fast, easy, delicious, elegant. Recipe from kraftfoods.com. DH wants his next one served with ice cream instead of whipped topping. Batter can be made one day ahead of time and kept in refrigerator.
- 4 ounces baker semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Butter 4 (3/4 cup) custard cups or souffle dishes and place on a baking sheet.
- Microwave chocolate and 1/2 cup butter in large microwavable bowl on high 1 minute or until butter is melted.
- Stir with wire whisk until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in sugar until well blended.
- Whisk in eggs and egg yolks.
- Stir in flour.
- Divide batter between prepared custard cups.
- Bake 13 to 14 minutes or until sides are firm but centers are soft.
- Let stand 1 minute.
- Carefully run small knife around cakes to loosen.
- Invert cakes onto dessert dishes.
- Sprinkle with additional powdered sugar.
- Top with 1 Tbsp of whipped topping and serve immediately.
I saw this at kraft food as well great recipe very easy to make and everyone will think that you cheated and bought it..lol
I've made this recipe a few times and it's AMAZING. Love Love Love it! The only con is it has enough saturated fat in it to kill you :p Honestly though, it's hard to eat more than half of one, so this can make 8 servings. Don't serve it with Cool Whip, serve it with vanilla ice cream! :)
My husband loves this recipe!