Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
When the kids are so fed up with each other they are ready to pull each other apart, Molly makes this dish so they can get their fix and avoid hospital charges. :)
- 16 -24 frozen dough rolls
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons pecans, broken
- Put the 2 tbsp melted butter and the 3 tbsp broken pecans in the bottom of a bundt pan.
- Place butter, sugar, water and chopped pecans in a sauce pan and simmer until sugar disolved. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Starting with the rolls, alternate layering the rolls and caramel mixture until near the top (approx 3 layers of each).
- Place this on the lowest rack in the oven overnight. In the morning turn the oven on to 350 degrees and bake for 25 minutes.
- When done let cool slightly and invert on plate.