Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My SIL's recipe. It's delicious!
- 3 (12 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and squeezed
- 3 -4 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 cup real mayonnaise
- 5 ounces grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Italian bread or 1 French bread
- Mix all ingredients.
- Cut bread in half lengthwise; Spread artichoke mixture on bread.
- Bake at 350F for 15- 20 minutes, until melted and crispy.
- Serve immediately.
I have to tell you I loved this bread! I made a smaller size batch as I was trying to use up the last of a Costco size jar of artichoke hearts so I improvised on the ingredient amounts a bit. But when it came out of the oven all warm, I was hooked. Tastes like a hot artichoke dip on bread. I am thinking Iâ€™ll make this onto smaller bread pieces for our next get together. Thanks for sharing.