Recipe by GingerlyJ
In her book, getting back the pretty, Molly Ringwald explains she had this fondue for her 40th birthday and it greatly lifted her mood
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 cups shredded comte cheese
- 3 cups shredded emmenthaler cheese
- 3 cups shredded vacherin cheese
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub salt in the bottom of a fondue pot.
- cut ends off garlic and rub all over the pot, discard garlic.
- combine cheeses and cornstrach and set aside.
- add wine and lemon juice to fundue pot and bring to a boil.
- add cheeses slolwy and cook one minute.
- add nutmeg and pepper.
- serve with your choice of meats, veggies, or breads.