Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy and meatless
Make and share this Molly Mayer's Nacho Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, soft
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
- 10 ounces salsa
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- lettuce, finely chopped
- 6 green onions, chopped fine
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Mix taco seasoning with cream cheese and sour cream.
- Spread on the bottom of a 9 x 9 pan pie.
- Layer: Lettuce, tomato, onion, salsa and cheese.
- Serve with nacho or corn chips.
This is very good dip and it just disappeared in a hurry. Thx.