Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Of all the deviled eggs recipes on Zaar, this one that my sister is famous for isn't one of them. It's a slight curve ball on the traditional, simple, but oh-so-good!
- 12 eggs, hardboiled and peeled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Tabasco sauce
- Hard boil eggs. Peel, half and extract yolks.
- Whip mayo, miracle whip, mustard and tabasco into egg yolks.
- Re-load empty whites with yolk mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika.