Recipe by fishywitch
This is an old Gilchrist family recipe that we have every holiday. It can be very potent--remember to mix the main drink with your soda (because the mix is so sweet serve with a soda that is more on the sour side like wink or squirt)!
- 6 eggs
- 1 small frozen lemonade
- 1 small frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 750 ml good quality vodka
- 1 dash soda pop
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, combine eggs, lemonade, orange juice, sugar, vanilla. Blend well.
- Pour into a pitcher.
- Gradually and slowly, add the vodka and mix into the other concotion. Store in the refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, in a 6-8oz. glass, put 2oz. drink mix over crushed ice and fill with soda pop.
- Enjoy! ;p.