Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Mollie Katzen's "Sunlight Cafe", this is a FABULOUS mix to throw together and have on hand. It beats out those store mixes by miles! The mix just fills a quart jar and will keep for a long itme in the refrigerator and forever in the freezer. This mix works for both pancakes and waffles, the only difference being the amount of liquid and fat you'll add when you prepare the batter. I'll put the recipes for pancakes and waffles in separate recipe entries.
- 532.32 ml unbleached all-purpose flour
- 177.44 ml soy protein powder
- 177.44 ml unprocessed wheat bran
- 3.69 ml salt (rounded measure)
- 22.18 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 44.37 ml sugar
- Combine everything in a large bowl and stir until uniformly blended.
- Transfer to a clean, dry jar with a tight-fitting lid and store in the refrigerator or freezer.