1/2 Photos of Molidol's Meaty Spaghetti Sauce
3 hrs 30 mins
Many years ago my husband asked me if I could make spaghetti sauce from his mother’s lasagna recipe and so I played with the recipe until I came up with this one. Everyone that we have shared this meal with has just loved it and requested my recipe, so it has become a family favorite in our friends homes as well. *This is a very meaty sauce so you might want to add more tomato sauce or use less meat to suit your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In dutch oven add oil, parsley flakes, garlic, and onion . Sauté until tender.
- 2Add ground meat.
- 3When meat is browned all over add remaining ingredients.
- 4Cover and simmer over low heat for three hours.
- 5Variation: use 1 lb sweet Italian sausage and 1 lb ground beef instead of 2 lbs ground beef. Very yummy!
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Molidol's Meaty Spaghetti Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.9
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 1183.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 25.9 g