Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a Portuguese meat and gravy dish. Molho is a Portuguese word for gravy.
Make and share this Molho Beef recipe from Food.com.
- This dish is done in layers. You can layer it by putting the same ingredients in layers or by dividing the ingredients and making several thin layers of each component.
- Put the potatoes and carrots in a large pan and cover with water. Start to cook these.
- Brown steaks and liver in a separate pan. When they are brown, place over potatoes and carrots.
- In the pan you used for the steaks brown the onion and place atop of the meats.
- Add the tomatoes over the onion.
- Add a teaspoon of salt, 1/4 teaspoons of pepper and a 1/4 of a teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Cover and simmer until the potatoes and carrots are done, about 11/2 to 2 hours.