Recipe by mollypaul
Found online and posting it for safekeeping. Courtesy of Jaime and Ramiro Arvizu of Cenaduría"
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup golden raisins or 1 cup sultana
- 1 cup blanched almond
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- 2 hot peppers, seeded and sliced (yellow ones work best for this dish)
- 2 plantains, fried
- 1 slice white bread, toasted and crumbled
- 1 onion, fried
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup white chocolate, chopped (make sure your chocolate contains cocoa butter)
- 10 cups chicken broth
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry first eleven ingredients together until golden.
- Remove from pan, place in container of blender or food processor with a little chicken stock; whirl until smooth and return to the pan.
- Add the remaining chicken broth and the white chocolate and set to simmer for half an hour.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Once it has reached the desired thickness, it is ready for dressing any meat you would like, preferably chicken.