Moldovian Potato Salad With Feta
- Boil potatos until tender. Let cool slightly.
- As soon as potatos are cool enough to handle, peel them and cut into 1/2 inch pieces. Put the pieces into a mixing bown and add olive oil.
- Add garlic, season with salt and pepper and toss very gently to combine.
- Once the potatoes have cooled to room temperature, add scallions, feta, olives, dill and vinegar. Check taste and season again. If salad is too dry, add more oil.
- Let the salad sit for 20 minutes for the flavours to mingle before serving.