Recipe by WJKing
This recipe was given to our family by my parents' Moldovan exchange student. It is a wonderful way to get some veggies in your diet. Very colorful too, so it gives a nice presentation. Enjoy!
Top Review by Chef233624
So simple, so good! didn't change a thing about the recipe except to add a few red capsicum peppers as suggested. Will be fixing this often. Thanks for such a refreshing little salad.
- 4 medium tomatoes, diced
- 5 small cucumbers, peeled & diced
- 2 italian bell peppers, cored,seeded & diced (pale green frying)
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 ounces feta cheese, grated coarsely
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, peppers, onion& parsley.
- Whisk oil, 3 T.
- vinegar, salt& pepper.
- Add to salad& toss.
- Cover& refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, taste& correct seasonings as desired.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese (don't mix it in).