That is Dr House to you's Note:
From Tofu cookery. In case you have a burning desire to serve the good old molded ring salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak the water bouillon and agar in a small saucepan for 5 minutes. After soaking simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat. This is your "Gelatin" base.
- 2Pour the remaining ingredients into a mixing bowl. Use well drained waterpacked tofu. btw.
- 3Then add the agar mix.
- 4After mixing thoroughly pour into mold or serving dish and chill until firm about 4-6 hours or overnight.
- 5Remove from mold and serve.
- 6Note when choosing other vegetables make sure they are not too wet because it will effect the setting.
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Molded Vegetable Salad
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.5
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 103.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegetable bouillon cubes