Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a most unusual and delicious Salad.Wonderful in the Summer.No one can ever figure it out, the recipe is always requested. I have had it for at lest 15 years, but do not know its origin.
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 2 (3 ounce) jarspimento and cheese, These are the sm. glass jars in the dairy section
- 2 (6 ounce) cans albacore tuna, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (9 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- Dissolve Jello in the 1 cup boiling water.
- Stir in cheese.
- Add all remaining ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Pour int 9x13 pan, sprayed with Pam.
- Chill overnight.
- Serve on lattuce leaf with fresh fruit, and a croissant or muffin.