Recipe by majakete
Every time I make this, my girlfriends go wild---I have to pry them away. Weird phenomena that is sure to spread (ha ha).
Top Review by Tebo
I don't think I would have thought to use tomato soup for a shrimp dip. . . but it works. I made the full recipe and was able to freeze 3/4 of it for three other appetizers. Makes it quite economical as well as very tasty. Thanks for posting this majakete.
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄2-1 cup salad dressing (miracle whip)
- 6 ounces small shrimp or 6 ounces broken shrimp, chopped
- 1 envelope gelatin