Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Every time I make this, my girlfriends go wild---I have to pry them away. Weird phenomena that is sure to spread (ha ha).
- Heat soup and stir in gelatin until dissolved.
- Add cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into oiled molds, I usually use small margarine tubs.
- Unmold and serve with crackers.
I don't think I would have thought to use tomato soup for a shrimp dip. . . but it works. I made the full recipe and was able to freeze 3/4 of it for three other appetizers. Makes it quite economical as well as very tasty. Thanks for posting this majakete.