Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great snack or desert for the kids and adults.
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup davinci gourmet classic mango syrup
- 1 lb sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- Dissolve jello in boiling water.
- Add the syrup and cold water and put in the refrigerator until the jello is the consistency of raw egg white.
- Mix in the pineapple, sour cream and pecans and put in a decorative mold or bowl.
- Unmold before serving.