Prep 0 mins
Cook 12 hrs
From Tofu cookery
- 3 cups apricot nectar
- 1⁄4 cup agar-agar flakes
- 1⁄2 lb tofu, blended
- 3 tablespoons honey or 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 cups walnuts or 2 cups pecans, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups carrots, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Soak the flakes in the nectar for 5 minutes. After soaking, simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients. Make sure the tofu was well drained.
- Mix together well and pour into mold or dishes.
- Chill until firm 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from mold and serve.
- For non-apian vegetarians and vegans do NOT use honey.