Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Ocean Spray.
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained, reserving juice
- 1⁄2 cup ocean spray cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry gelatin powder
- 1 (16 ounce) canocean spray whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- Combine reserved pineapple juice, cranberry juice cocktail and lemon juice in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat. Add gelatin, stirring until it is completely dissolved. Break up cranberry sauce with a fork. Stir into gelatin mixture.
- Refrigerate until mixture begins to set. Stir in pineapple and celery. Pour into a 4-cup mold.
- Chill until firm.