- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 lb corned beef, cooked
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray mold of your choice with non-stick cooking spray.
- In food processor, combine cream cheese, corned beef, mustard, horseradish and mayonnaise. Pulse until all ingredients are fully combined, then pour into mold.
- Chill the mold least 6 hours. To serve, unmold onto serving dish and line with crackers to serve.