Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is a recipe of my mother's that she would serve as an appetizer.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 lb corned beef, cooked
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Spray mold of your choice with non-stick cooking spray.
- In food processor, combine cream cheese, corned beef, mustard, horseradish and mayonnaise. Pulse until all ingredients are fully combined, then pour into mold.
- Chill the mold least 6 hours. To serve, unmold onto serving dish and line with crackers to serve.
Excellent use for leftover corned beef. I thought it might be boring but the horseradish and mustard give it some kick! I forgot to put spray in my mold but it still came out fine!
Made for a quick fun last lunch in England. My DS loved this!! Great mix of flavors. Nice bite!! Made for ZWT8.