Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a dip for all you cilantro lovers out there! This has a wonderful cilantro flavor and is addictive! Serve with a sturdy corn chip or crackers. This recipe is from a good tennis buddy of mine-she loves cilantro as much as I do! There's never any left when she makes it for a gathering!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 1⁄2 bunches cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 0.5 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin (Knox)
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chopped jalapeno peppers (optional)
- Dissolve gelatin and bouillon cube in warm water.
- Coarsely chop the cilantro.
- Cream the cream cheese and mayonnaise.
- Stir in the water/gelatin/bouillon mixture.
- Add the jalapeños if desired.
- Pour into a mold and chill until firm.