Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
- 2 lbs cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped, walnuts or 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 1 small green pepper
- 1 small onion
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- pimiento or stuffed olives, sliced
- In a food chopper, add onions, nuts, green pepper.
- Next, add the cheese, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, mustard and hot sauce. Mix.
- Mold it into your type of shape. Let it sit over night in the refrigerator.
- Next day, soften the cream cheese with a little bit of mayonnaise. "Frost" the shape with the cream cheese. Decorate with chopped nuts, olives, and pimentos.
- **NOTE: Do not frost until at least several hours before serving with crackers.