Recipe by Trinkets
If you've never had a molasses vinaigrette, you should try it. Its unique flavor is so good on spinach salad! This recipe comes from The Yokona River Inn in Oxford, Mississippi.
Top Review by JanuaryBride
This really grows on you. Perfect blend of flavors. I used half the onion and it was perfect that way. Also subbed garam masala for the coriander and it was wonderful!!! Thanks Trinkets. Made for the Veg*n Swap.
- 2 cups red onions, rough chopped
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil (I use Canola)
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup dark molasses
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper