Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Really good easy cookies, but they taste like you worked hard to make them. Watch them carefully or they will burn.
- 1 (15 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degree oven.
- Mix all ingredients together until well blended in a large bowl.
- Drop by teaspoons onto a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray or greased.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from cookie sheet immediately and cool on wire rack.
Oh Mandabears these were so yummy. My mom used to make home made cookies just like these when I was a kid, she has since lost the recipe,,,this one brings me back in time, thanks for the great recipe !!
The cookies were good, but only if you use lots of flour and sugar. otherwise the cookies are too runny and bland in flavor.. Also, make sure you use CONDENSED milk and not evaporated milk!
I don't do a lot of baking but wan'td some cookies to go along with dessert - These were perfect, nice spicy flavor topped off wi th raisin & nuts - Enjoyed by all. Thanks mandahears for a tasty recipe