Molasses is a sweetener that is actually good for your dog, providing manganese and a variety of other trace minerals. Portion size: For small dogs, 1/2 treat; for medium dogs, 1 treat; for large dogs, 2 treats.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Whisk together the molasses, peanut butter, water, and vegetable oil.
- Combine the oats and flour. Slowly add to the wet ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly, drop tablespoonfuls onto a baking sheet, and press down.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until firm.
- The treats will keep well up to 2 weeks in an airtight container.