Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is so good--I like to serve it on top of a bed of fettuccine.
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- hot cooked spinach fettuccine (optional]) or fettuccine (optional])
- orange strip (optional)
- For the glaze: In a small bowl stir together first 3 ingredients and set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and black pepper. Place chicken on unheated broiler pan and broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for 6 minutes. Brush with some of the glaze; turn chicken and brush with the remaining glaze. Broil for 6 to 9 more minutes until chicken is no longer pink.
- If desired, serve chicken with fettuccine and garnish with orange peel.