Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is one of many recipes I have gotten out of a Grill Masters cook book. Some of them I have tried and some are still on my list to try. But all of them sound very yummy.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange peel, finely shredded
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a saucepan, combine all ingredients.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer uncovered fo 20 minutes.
- Use to baste beef or poultry last 15 minutes of grilling.