Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Grill Time!! This is a tasty, quick way to fix a ham steak. It is a Weight Watchers recipe. You could increase the sauce in this recipe to glaze a whole ham that you bake.
- 19.71 ml molasses
- 14.79 ml brown sugar, firmly packed
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 4.92 ml apple cider vinegar
- 453.59 g lean cooked ham steak
- Combine all the ingredients but the ham in a small bowl.
- Grill the ham, turning one time.
- Brush frequently with the molasses sauce.
- Grill about 6-8 minutes, until light brown.
- (This could be broiled.).
Everyone said the flavor was good, and this was very simple. I thought it was a bit sweet, but others thought it was very good. I guess it's supposed to be sweet. I didn't have a grill, so I broiled it.
Even my 1 year old loved it (and everyone knows how picky toddlers can be!) This will definitely appear in the dinner rotation again.
Easy and great flavor A+