Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
5 Weight Watchers points per serving. Sorry, this recipe isn't core.
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 lb ham steak
- Spray a nonstick ridged grill pan with cooking spray and set over medium high heat.
- Combine molasses, brown sugar, mustard and vinegar.
- Put the ham in the grill pan and cook, brushing frequently with glaze until lightly browned, 4 minutes each side.
This was really good. I was afraid that the molasses might overpower everything but it cooked down nicely and blended together great. I used a regular frypan instead of a grill pan. This is a nice fast way to cook up some ham steaks. Mine weren't completely thawed when I started cooking them so the sauce was a little thin at first but it thickened up as it sat.
Very good. Simple & easy. Used whole grain dijon mustard. Pan fried raw ham steak for about 10 minutes before adding sauce for last couple of minutes, letting the sauce thicken. Great taste for the molasses lover. Served with Easy Tasty Cucumber Salad and leftover Smashed Potatoes.
This was great! I used leftover ham and used a non-stick skillet (no ridges). We loved the taste. Thank you.