This makes a thin bar cookie packed full of flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the butter and the sugars then add the egg.
- 2Combine the milk and molasses and add to the dough.
- 3Sift together the flour, soda, salt and spices and slowly stir inches.
- 4Bake in an ungreased 13x9 pan for 25 minutes in a 300 degree oven.
- 5Do not cut into bars until cool - they will crumble and break otherwise.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Molasses Bar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (513 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1756.3
- Calories from Fat 627
- Total Fat 69.7 g
- Saturated Fat 42.2 g
- Cholesterol 357.0 mg
- Sodium 2546.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 275.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 200.6 g
- Protein 15.6 g