Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This comes from my grandmothers recipe box. These were my Dad's favorites. I have not made them myself, but have enjoyed them many times. I plan on making them this weekend for Fathers Day for my dear ole Dad. I hope you enjoy them too.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 1 cup very soft margarine
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- sifted confectioners' sugar
- Combine the first three ingredients then add flour and salt.
- Mix well then add pecans.
- Roll dough in small balls the size of walnuts.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in a 350 oven.
- While warm, roll cookies in powdered sugar.