Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great for a pawty!
Make and share this Molasses Almond Cookies for Dogs recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup wheat germ
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- 4 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine flour, wheat germ, salt, and almonds, cut in margarine, stir in egg,.
- and molasses.
- Roll into ball, add water if needed.
- Roll on floured surface 1/2" thick, cut into.
- shapes and place on greased baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes, cool, store in airtight container.