Recipe by Shasha
This is one of the first Copycat recipes I've tried. It's a big hit everytime I make it. They taste really really good!
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium potatoes, unpeeled but scrubbed
- 1 egg, beaten
- vegetable oil (for frying)
- ranch dressing or sour cream, optional
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour and spices in shallow dish.
- Cut potatoes into 1/2-inch thick wedges.
- Dip potato slices into the beaten egg, then into flour mixture.
- Deep fry in hot oil (about 375º) until golden brown, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve with dressing or sour cream.