Recipe by canarygirl
Another of the many versions of mojo typical in the Canary Islands...This goes well with fish, potatoes, bread, and any kind of meat...use as a condiment or a marinade.
Top Review by riffraff
Terribly wonderful, I was eating it with a spoon it was so good. I loved your regular mojo, thought NOTHING could be better. This is fabulous on pan fried tilapia or baked catfish. I used a habanero instead of green pepper.
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 2 tablespoons minced green peppers
- 3 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons red wine vinegar, to taste
- water, to thin sauce to taste