Recipe by RuthlessWr
Easy, cuban inspired pork roast. Marinate over night (not included in prep time)
- 1 lb boneless pork loin roast
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim fat from meat.
- Place meat in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
- For marinade, in a small bowl combine orange juice, lime juice, garlic, sugar and oregano.
- Pour the marinade over the meat and seal the bag.
- Marinate in the refrigerator overnight, turning bag occasionally.
- Drain meat, discarding marinade.
- Place meat on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Insert an oven-going thermometer into the center of the meat.
- Sprinkle the meat with salt and pepper.
- Roast in a 350 deg oven for 45 to 60 minutes or until thermometer registers 155 degrees.
- Cover with foil; let stand for 10 minutes before slicing (the temperature of the meat after standing should be 160 degrees).