Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
Easy, cuban inspired pork roast. Marinate over night (not included in prep time)
Make and share this Mojo Pork Roast recipe from Food.com.
- Trim fat from meat.
- Place meat in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
- For marinade, in a small bowl combine orange juice, lime juice, garlic, sugar and oregano.
- Pour the marinade over the meat and seal the bag.
- Marinate in the refrigerator overnight, turning bag occasionally.
- Drain meat, discarding marinade.
- Place meat on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Insert an oven-going thermometer into the center of the meat.
- Sprinkle the meat with salt and pepper.
- Roast in a 350 deg oven for 45 to 60 minutes or until thermometer registers 155 degrees.
- Cover with foil; let stand for 10 minutes before slicing (the temperature of the meat after standing should be 160 degrees).