1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Easy, cuban inspired pork roast. Marinate over night (not included in prep time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim fat from meat.
- 2Place meat in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
- 3For marinade, in a small bowl combine orange juice, lime juice, garlic, sugar and oregano.
- 4Pour the marinade over the meat and seal the bag.
- 5Marinate in the refrigerator overnight, turning bag occasionally.
- 6Drain meat, discarding marinade.
- 7Place meat on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- 8Insert an oven-going thermometer into the center of the meat.
- 9Sprinkle the meat with salt and pepper.
- 10Roast in a 350 deg oven for 45 to 60 minutes or until thermometer registers 155 degrees.
- 11Cover with foil; let stand for 10 minutes before slicing (the temperature of the meat after standing should be 160 degrees).
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mojo Pork Roast
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.7
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 199.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 24.5 g