A. Lynne's Note:
Not Core, but very low in points just the same! 3 points per serving. submitted by DeafJRT
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine oj, lime juice, cilantro and garlic in zip loc bag, add snapper.
- 2squeeze out the air and seal the bag to coat the snapper.
- 3Refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally every 30 minutes.
- 4remove snapper from marinade and sprinkle salt and pepper.
- 5spray non-stick ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and set over med-high heat.
- 6place the snapper skin side up in the pan and grill, turning only once until the opaque in the center and the skin is crisp, 14-16 minutes.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mojo Marinated Snapper
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.3
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 79.8 mg
- Sodium 679.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 45.0 g