Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 16 mins
Not Core, but very low in points just the same! 3 points per serving. submitted by DeafJRT
Make and share this Mojo Marinated Snapper recipe from Food.com.
- combine oj, lime juice, cilantro and garlic in zip loc bag, add snapper.
- squeeze out the air and seal the bag to coat the snapper.
- Refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally every 30 minutes.
- remove snapper from marinade and sprinkle salt and pepper.
- spray non-stick ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and set over med-high heat.
- place the snapper skin side up in the pan and grill, turning only once until the opaque in the center and the skin is crisp, 14-16 minutes.
Recipe did not say how long to marinate, so I did it for two hours. Sauteed the snapper in a frying pan since I did not have a grill or broiler available. Came out great, I will definitely do this one again.
I made this dish and it was delicious! Broiling the snapper gave the skin a very crispy texture! I served it with a side of asparagus and carrots for ZERO points! Enjoy!