Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Not Core, but very low in points just the same! 3 points per serving. submitted by DeafJRT
Make and share this Mojo Marinated Snapper recipe from Food.com.
- combine oj, lime juice, cilantro and garlic in zip loc bag, add snapper.
- squeeze out the air and seal the bag to coat the snapper.
- Refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally every 30 minutes.
- remove snapper from marinade and sprinkle salt and pepper.
- spray non-stick ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and set over med-high heat.
- place the snapper skin side up in the pan and grill, turning only once until the opaque in the center and the skin is crisp, 14-16 minutes.