Recipe by A. Lynne
Not Core, but very low in points just the same! 3 points per serving. submitted by DeafJRT
Top Review by PacemakerGuy
Recipe did not say how long to marinate, so I did it for two hours. Sauteed the snapper in a frying pan since I did not have a grill or broiler available. Came out great, I will definitely do this one again.
- 1⁄3 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 (6 ounce) red snapper fillets, with skin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- combine oj, lime juice, cilantro and garlic in zip loc bag, add snapper.
- squeeze out the air and seal the bag to coat the snapper.
- Refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally every 30 minutes.
- remove snapper from marinade and sprinkle salt and pepper.
- spray non-stick ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and set over med-high heat.
- place the snapper skin side up in the pan and grill, turning only once until the opaque in the center and the skin is crisp, 14-16 minutes.