1/4 Photos of Mojo Garlic-Orange Shrimp
I got this from a recipe card at Central Market in Shoreline, Washington. Sounds good to me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- 2Add garlic, cook and stir 30 seconds.
- 3Immediately add shrimp; cook and stir 3 minutes or until the shrimp begin to turn opaque.
- 4Add oregano, cumin, crushed red pepper, orange peel and orange juice.
- 5Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until the shrimp are cooked through.
- 6Serve over mixed greens, rice, pasta or polenta.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mojo Garlic-Orange Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.2
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 172.8 mg
- Sodium 169.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 23.4 g