Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
Recipe from IslandFlave.com. Marinating time of 4 hours not included in prep time. Use Mojo to marinate.
- 1 lb chicken wings, drummettes
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup cuban marinade (mojo sauce)
- Pour mojo sauce over wings and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Drain excess sauce and add garlic salt, salt and pepper.
- Broil in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
Easy and fabulous. I broiled the chicken wings until they were a little dark (almost charred) on one side and then flipped them to ensure a crispy finish. After eating my friend said "I wish there was more chicken" and then commenced to eating the rest of the batch. Excellent recipe to add a little variety to baked chicken. I would definitely use it again.
These chicken wings are just great! They remind me a lot of Butter and Garlic wings that we get at Buffalo Wild Wings. I didn't broil these because it is so hot today, but I did make them on the grill, which produced a great smoky flavor. We really loved these and will be making them again. Thanks Lavender Lynn. Made for New Kids On The Block tag game.