Recipe by Charlotte J
Chicken breast seasoned with red chili flakes and oregano. Oh yes, don't forget the garlic! Look for the sour orange juice in the ethnic section of most supermarkets. Serve a spoonful of Coco Rice With Green Onions recipe # along side each breast.
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice, sour (fresh is ok)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 chicken breast halves, skinned
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine juices, oil, garlic, paprika, oregano, salt and chili flakes in a large zip-top plastic bag.
- Add chicken; seal and marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour and up to 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken in a 13-by-9-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake, covered, 20 minutes; uncover and bake 25 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Serve with Coco Rice With Green Onions recipe #.