1/3 Photos of Mojo Chicken
Charlotte J's Note:
Chicken breast seasoned with red chili flakes and oregano. Oh yes, don't forget the garlic! Look for the sour orange juice in the ethnic section of most supermarkets. Serve a spoonful of Coco Rice With Green Onions recipe # along side each breast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine juices, oil, garlic, paprika, oregano, salt and chili flakes in a large zip-top plastic bag.
- 2Add chicken; seal and marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour and up to 3 hours.
- 3Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 4Place chicken in a 13-by-9-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- 5Bake, covered, 20 minutes; uncover and bake 25 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 6Serve with Coco Rice With Green Onions recipe #.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mojo Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.2
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 337.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 15.5 g