1/1 Photo of Mojo Beef Kabobs
Try this Cuban-inspired kebab recipe using lean sirloin from "The Healthy Beef Cookbook".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1Whisk together sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- 2Pour only half of the Mojo sauce as a marinade over the beef in a medium bowl or food storage bag; cover or seal.
- 3Cover the remaining sauce; refrigerate both at least 24 hours.
- 4Heat broiler or grill.
- 5Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade.
- 6Season beef with the pepper; thread on skewers, alternate with lime and onion wedges.
- 7Thread tomatoes evely onto separate skewers.
- 8Let reserved marinade come into room temperature.
- 9Broil or grill kebobs, turning occasionally until beef is brown and firm to the touch, about 10 minutes fro medium-rare.
- 10Tomatoes are slightly softened after 4 minutes of grilling.
- 11Serve drizzled with the reserved sauce.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mojo Beef Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.9
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 68.0 mg
- Sodium 216.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 26.4 g