Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is easy comfort food that my kids go crazy for!
Make and share this Mojitos Easy Cheeseburger Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Using the ground beef, make the Manwich mixture as instructed on label.
- Make macaroni and cheese instructed on package.
- In a large bowl, mix together finished Manwich mixture and macaroni and cheese.
- You can serve as is or --
- Place in large casserole dish and heat until desired temperature is reached in 350 degree oven.
This was good. Comfort food!! Easy to make. I used Stokelys Sloppy Joe Sauce. The sauce was a little on the sweet side but was still good. I The can of sauce was 26 ounces so I used 1 1/2 cups of it. I will make this again. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for PAC Fall '08