Prep 30 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Got this recipe from Tast of Home magazine 2010. Want to make this for my Euchre BBQ. Putting here for safe keeping. Cooking time is freezing time.
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime gelatin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup grapefruit soda
- 1 cup rum
- In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin and sugar in boiling water; add mint leaves Cover and steep for 20 minutes. Press through a sieve; discard mint. Stir in the limeade concentrate, cold water and soda and rum.
- Pour intoa 2 1/2 quart freezer container. Freeze overnight or until set.
- For each serving, scoop 2/3 cup slush into a glass. Pour more soda into the glass; Stir, garnish as disired with a mint leaf.