Recipe by CIndytc
Got this recipe from Tast of Home magazine 2010. Want to make this for my Euchre BBQ. Putting here for safe keeping. Cooking time is freezing time.
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime gelatin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup grapefruit soda
- 1 cup rum
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin and sugar in boiling water; add mint leaves Cover and steep for 20 minutes. Press through a sieve; discard mint. Stir in the limeade concentrate, cold water and soda and rum.
- Pour intoa 2 1/2 quart freezer container. Freeze overnight or until set.
- For each serving, scoop 2/3 cup slush into a glass. Pour more soda into the glass; Stir, garnish as disired with a mint leaf.