Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my version of a mojito using vodka, not the classic preparation which uses rum. I just put this together and thought it was quite tasty!
- 6 green grapes
- 6 leaves fresh spearmint
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- 1⁄2 lime, juiced
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce ginger ale
- Place grapes and spearmint leave in a cocktail shaker or lidded cup. Mash/muddle the grapes and leaves.
- Squeeze 1/2 lime into cup.
- Add simple syrup and then pour in vodka and about 6 ice cubes.
- Close shaker or lidded cup and shake vigorously at least 12 times.
- Strain into glass and top with gingerale.
- You can garnish with a mint leaf or lime slice if you're being creative (which I rarely am).