This is my version of a mojito using vodka, not the classic preparation which uses rum. I just put this together and thought it was quite tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place grapes and spearmint leave in a cocktail shaker or lidded cup. Mash/muddle the grapes and leaves.
- 2Squeeze 1/2 lime into cup.
- 3Add simple syrup and then pour in vodka and about 6 ice cubes.
- 4Close shaker or lidded cup and shake vigorously at least 12 times.
- 5Strain into glass and top with gingerale.
- 6You can garnish with a mint leaf or lime slice if you're being creative (which I rarely am).
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mojito Refresher
Serving Size: 1 (440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.3
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 60.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: