1/5 Photos of Mojito Pie (Lower Fat Than Regular Key Lime Pie)
This is a Key lime pie with mint and rum flavored whipped cream added up to make a mojito in a pie! Store bought graham cracker crust can be used.This is lower then most because this recipe calls for fat free sweetened condensed milk and the system on zaar calculated it as regular!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Whipped Cream topping or use fat free whipped topping
- 1 cup cold heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract or 1 tablespoon dark rum
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves, finely minced
- 3/4 cup key lime juice (fresh squeezed or bottled)
- 4 egg yolks, lightly whisked
- 14 ounces fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a food processor pulse crackers and butter till mixed and crumbled.
- 3Place in a greased pie shell, pressing to form a pie crust.
- 4Place mint leaves in lime juice and stir to release the mint oils.
- 5Place the eggs in a bowl, gently stir in milk and juice.
- 6Pour into pie shell. The filling won`t fill completely to the top of the crust. That rooms for the whipped cream.
- 7Bake for 35 minutes till set.
- 8Chill overnight.
- 9Put all whipped cream ingredients in a medium deep chilled bowl, beat until soft peaks form. Can be made up to four hours ahead and refrigerated. Spread on pie.
- 10Garnish with mint leave and lime.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mojito Pie (Lower Fat Than Regular Key Lime Pie)
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.6
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 139.0 mg
- Sodium 16.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat cinnamon graham crackers
fat-free sweetened condensed milk