Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Dinosaur BBQ Great as a marinade for pork or chicken, pour it over cooked veggies or potatoes, or toss it with salad greens.
- Mix together garlic, onions, and citrus juices in a bowl.
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan til just smoking. Slide the contents of the bowl into the hot oil - be very careful because the liquid will splatter. Simmer for 5 minutes to soften the garlic and onions.
- Season the marinade with the remaining ingredients.
- Pour everything into a blender or processor and pulse 3 times to combine.
- Pour into a plastic container, cool to room temperature; cover and refrigerate up to 2 weeks.