Dinosaur BBQ Great as a marinade for pork or chicken, pour it over cooked veggies or potatoes, or toss it with salad greens.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together garlic, onions, and citrus juices in a bowl.
- 2Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan til just smoking. Slide the contents of the bowl into the hot oil - be very careful because the liquid will splatter. Simmer for 5 minutes to soften the garlic and onions.
- 3Season the marinade with the remaining ingredients.
- 4Pour everything into a blender or processor and pulse 3 times to combine.
- 5Pour into a plastic container, cool to room temperature; cover and refrigerate up to 2 weeks.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mojito Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.4
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 350.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 0.4 g