Recipe by *Parsley*
A refreshing marinade makes this yummy. Prep time does not include marinating time.
Top Review by MeliBug
I just made this for lunch and it was SO good!!! i definately recommed this recipe! its perfect for grilling! only suggestion i have is to season the chicken with pepper cause i thought it helped the flavor out! very tasty! must try when having a grill day! :D
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken pieces (thighs and breasts)
- 1⁄3 cup frozen concentrated orange juice, thawed
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lime zest
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all the marinade ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend to liquify.
- Pour marinade into a plastic Ziplock baggie.
- Place the chicken in the baggie with the marinade; squish around to coat the pieces.
- Refrigerate chicken in the marinade for AT LEAST 8 hours, but no more than 24 hours. Turn the baggie every few hours.
- When ready to grill: preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place chicken on grill (discard the marinade) and grill over direct heat for about 8-9 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.