1/1 Photo of Mojito Grilled Chicken
A refreshing marinade makes this yummy. Prep time does not include marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken pieces (thighs and breasts)
- 1Place all the marinade ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend to liquify.
- 2Pour marinade into a plastic Ziplock baggie.
- 3Place the chicken in the baggie with the marinade; squish around to coat the pieces.
- 4Refrigerate chicken in the marinade for AT LEAST 8 hours, but no more than 24 hours. Turn the baggie every few hours.
- 5When ready to grill: preheat grill to medium heat.
- 6Place chicken on grill (discard the marinade) and grill over direct heat for about 8-9 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mojito Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.9
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 158.9 mg
- Sodium 176.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 49.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: